Specialty beers are manufactured from different fermented foods and techniques. When a regular beer is innovatively processed by adding flavors such as herbs, fruit and spices, it gets transformed into a specialty beer. The specialty beer comes in various tastes and flavors. Moreover, the growth of the specialty beer market can be attributed to factors such as rise in the demand for exotic beer flavors, increase in the exports of beer from developed regions, rising demand from the emerging economies, such as APEJ, rise in the disposable income of people around the globe, higher liking for beer taste and innovative beer styles, etc. Europe region, by far, has been the most lucrative region showing higher market attractiveness.
The global specialty beer market is poised to reflect a value more than US$ 15 Bn by the end of 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a moderate CAGR during the forecasted period of 2017 to 2022.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=200
7 Forecast Highlights on Global Specialty Beer Market
- Europe region shows higher market attractiveness in the global specialty beer market. it can be considered as the most lucrative region for this market as it reflects a higher market share by revenue thereby dominating other regions in this market. this trend is expected to grow in the coming years
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region shows the highest growth rate and is poised to register a CAGR of 3.9% during the period of forecast. this emerging economy experiences a rise in the demand for specialty beers and its various types which is the main reason for driving the growth of the specialty beer market in this region
- The American sour segment by fermenting style is expected to retain its dominance over the other fermenting style segments as it shows a higher market share and this trend is to continue over the period of forecast as it is reinforced by a higher growth rate throughout the period of forecast. The American sour segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2017 to 2022 and also is likely to experience a higher gain in the BPs by the end of 2022
- There is a close call between Belgian Gueuze and Belgian fruit Lambic segments by fermenting style as both these segments show similar market shares. However, the Belgian Gueuze segment has an upper hand in terms of growth rate as it is poised to grow at a higher rate than the Belgian fruit Lambic during the period of forecast
- Fruit beers segment dominates the global specialty beer market by product type followed by herb and spice beers segment which shows comparatively less market share, but a higher growth rate and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. The herb and spice beers segment is also likely to gain a higher BPS by the end of 2022
- Contract brewing company and independent regional craft brewing company segments by distribution channel grow on similar paths, reflecting almost same market share by revenue. But the later one is a bit high in terms of growth rate as well as a shade better with respect to market share. Both these segments could experience a loss in the BPs by the end of 2022
- The microbrewery segment by distribution channel seems like the best option to invest in. This segment shows the highest growth rate and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2% during the period of forecast of 2017 to 2022. This segment also dominates other segments with respect to market share as it shows the highest market share as well. It is also probable that this segment could witness a higher rise in the BPS by the end of 2022
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=200
|Product Type||Fruit BeersHerb and Spice BeersSmoked BeersWassail|
|Fermenting Style||American SourBelgian Fruit LambicFlanders Red AleBelgian Gueuze|
|Distribution Channel||MicrobreweryBrewpubContract Brewing CompanyIndependent Regional Craft Brewing Company|
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of the global specialty beer market through 2022, which include The
- Boston Beer Company, Inc.
- D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc.
- Stone Brewing Co.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- Molson Coors Brewing Compan
- Heineken Holding N.V
- Duvel Moortgat NV
- Bells brewery Inc.
- SweetWater Brewing Company, LLC
- North American Breweries Inc.
- Diaego Guinness USA Inc.
- Deschutes Brewery, Inc.
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=200
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Specialty Beer Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Specialty Beer Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Specialty Beer’s historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Specialty Beer Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Specialty Beer market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Specialty Beer Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Specialty Beer demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Specialty Beer market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Specialty Beer: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Specialty Beer market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Entrepreneur Yak journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.